Sunday, 22 January 2017


The Arsenal manager lost his cool towards the cessation

of a dramatic Premier League meeting with Burnley,

with the 10-man Gunners snatching a tardy victor.
Arsene Wenger visually perceived his side Arsenal side snatch a
tardy victor in a dramatic 2-1 victory over Burnley,
but not afore losing his cool with the match
In the second of seven minutes of time integrated on,
the Gunners conceded a penalty as Francis
Coquelin tripped Ashley Barnes inside the box.
Wenger was less than impressed with the decision
of referee Jon Moss and aired his displeasure on
the sidelines.
Fourth official Anthony Taylor bore the brunt of his
ire, and the Frenchman was sent to the stands for
taking his remonstrations too far.
There was, however, little time left on the clock and

Wenger decided he would optically discern out the final
moments from the tunnel area, rather than among
the adherents.
Taylor confronted the Arsenal manager once again,
pointing in the direction he should be heading.
With tempers at boiling point, Wenger raised his
hands to the official and pushed his arm away.
He then nudged him in the back as stewards looked
to step between the dyad, with the action off the
field briefly diverting attention away from that on it.
Wenger was to have the last laugh, as Laurent
Koscielny was caught by Ben Mee in the dying
seconds and Alexis Sanchez held his nerve to
convert a pressure Panenka penalty.
The Arsenal boss can, however, expect to face
penalization from the Football Sodality for his

actions. Having been sent to the stands, he would already
have been facing a touchline ostracize afore tangling
with Taylor. It remains to be visually perceived how the ascendant
entities will act,
but this is not the first time that Moss has been
caught up in such an incident.
He was the man in the middle back in November
2016 when Manchester United manager Jose
Mourinho was abstracted from the touchline for
kicking a water bottle in anger during a meeting
with West Ham.

Share This